What is Vitamin D3?
- Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol-D2, Cholecalciferol-D3, Alfacalcidol) is a fat-soluble vitamin that mostly helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D is produced by the body when skin is exposed to sunlight.
- Vitamin D3 supports bone and teeth health by improving calcium absorption in the body.*
- Vitamin D3 supports the function, strength and balance of muscles.*
- Vitamin D3 promotes immune health.*
Vitamin D3 from Greenfield Nutritions
- Greenfield Nutritions Vitamin D comes in D3 form, which is more effective in the body than the D2 form.*
- Vitamin D3 5000 IU is a soft gel formula that is easy to swallow.
- Our product is USA certified Halal, free of pork and alcohol.
- Made in the USA in a GMP certified facility and FDA registered facility.
- Product has laboratory certificate of analysis for quality control.
Greenfield Nutritions Story
- GreenfieldNutritions, Inc. is a nutritional firm, located in the Midwest of America, established since 2011. Greenfield Nu. offers a wide variety of vitamins and dietary supplement products with superior formulas to help promote a healthy life style and to serve a wide range of ethnic customers. Our ingredients and formulas are well selected by a team of pharmacists and chemists.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Take one softgel daily with a meal.
Additional Instructions and Warnings:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication consult with your physician.
- If you have any health conditions, consult with your physician before using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Halal product means the product and the process meet the Islamic requirements. In general this means all product ingredients are gelatin free multivitamins, or free of non halal animal and/or pork ingredients and alcohol, and the process of production follows the Islamic requirements, and no contamination from other non Halal ingredients. This process is determined by the Halal committee following more requirements in order to certify those products.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.