What is Vitamin D3 1000 IU
Halal Vitamin D3 for Kids is a fatty-soluble vitamin that mostly helps the body absorb calcium and phosphorus. Vitamin D is made by the body when skin is exposed to sunlight.
- Vitamin D3 supports bone and teeth health.*
- Vitamin D3 supports muscles.*
- Vitamin D3 promotes immune health.*
Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50mcg) Gummy from Greenfield Nutritions
OUR FORMULA: Our Halal vitamin D3 for Kids 1000IU (25 mcg) gummies formula is suitable for Kids. Each one gummy contains 1000 IU.
ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE: This product is vegetarian product, free of gelatin, Gluten free, Non-GMO. All natural flavors with a delicious mango and beach flavors, and it is easy to chew.
OUR BRAND: We were established since 2010, our team uses its experience in the pharmaceutics industry to provide custom made and high quality products that are formulated with the top ingredients and best forms to satisfy our customer needs and to deliver the best result.
OUR QUALITY: All our products are made in USA manufacturers that are GMP certified and FDA facility inspected; most of our products have stability studies to support self-life expiration date and to ensure quality and high potency to the end of the expiration date. All our products are Halal Certified and randomly and occasionally tested by a third party for any contamination from harmful materials.
100% SATISFACTION: We are proud that our customers over many years continue to provide high satisfactory, and we will continue supporting our customers 100% satisfactory.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
For Adult, Chew one gummy per day, preferably with a meal.
Additional Instructions and Warnings:
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medication consult with your physician.
- If you have any health conditions, consult with your physician before using the product.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.